TO THE PEDAL!
Sunday, July 3, 7:00 PM at the Bill Aylor Sr. Memorial RiverStage.
- There will be NO pedicab service this Friday or...
- A guy and a girl are out walking hand in...
- If you had told me when I first started...
- The 8th Annual Simply Texas Blues Festival was amazing....
- I got a little nod from San Angelo LIVE...
- General Announcement: There will be no pedicab service tonight,...
to the website
John Tufts, Owner of Roadrunner Pedicab, LLC, with wife, MJ Tufts.
This whole idea has been a dream of mine for years.
If you walk down 6th Street in Austin, TX, you'll see hundreds of pedicabs taking people to fun places all over the city. Technically speaking, a pedicab is a pedal-operated tricycle that pulls an attached seat mounted behind the driver, and can safely transport as many as three adult passengers.
Generally speaking, a pedicab is just a really, really fun way to get around! I wanted to bring that kind of excitement to the people of San Angelo, and so I have.
Roadrunner Pedicab is available every Friday & Saturday night from as early as 8 P.M. until as late as 3 A.M. in the downtown San Angelo area. You can catch me during special daytime events too, like Downtown RiverFest, the rodeo parade, Christmas at Old Fort Concho, the Simply Texas Blues Festival, and others.
Putting mettle to the pedal, Roadrunner Pedicab is here to serve you. It's a fun reminder that life is a journey ...make it interesting. –JT